ICT Administrator / Knowsley, Liverpool (Ref: ICTOCT2014)
Circa £18,000 per annum DOE
Permanent – Full Time 40 hours per week
M.J. Quinn is a contractor for the provision of Mechanical, Electrical and Telecommunication services. In an exciting period of growth we are looking for an ICT Administrator to work within the IT Department at our head office in Liverpool.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for providing general IT technical support to staff members and maintaining the corporate Asset Inventory Database for all company mobile assets and accessories which includes, mobile handsets and tablets, tariffs, and laptops.
Ideally you should be able to meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working in a similar role, including maintaining company asset inventories, configuring and deployment of mobile assets
- Experience of provide general ICT user support to office based staff, including peripheral support such as printers, and basic application user support including MS Office and Sage applications
- Hardware support, configuration and deployment – including Smartphones, Tablets, printers and Computers
- Basic Server Administration – including Active Directory
- Remote Access support to staff members
- Voice and Data patch management – including VOIP Phones
- Experience of liaising with external agencies and service providers with regards to Technical Support queries, device configuration and to arrange returns under equipment warranties
You will be computer literate with experience in using MCP Window 7 or equivalent, have strong communication, organisational and problem solving skills and the desire to learn and improve your knowledge.
We are looking for a team player who is customer focused, quality orientated, methodical, flexible, energetic, proactive and enthusiastic.
You can follow the links here online or alternatively send your CV to to email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 17th November 2014
M.J. Quinn Integrated Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer.